About the Trust
Forward Education Trust is a non-profit making Trust based across Birmingham and the Midlands. We believe in being one team and working collaboratively in line with our shared vision of “Moving Forward Together”. We do this by educating, nurturing and empowering through dynamic and robust leadership and governance.
- We are forward thinking– embracing change to provide the best outcomes for all
- We are ambitious– working to the best of our ability
- We are principled– always looking to do the right thing
- We are motivated– always looking to overcome obstacles
- We are trustworthy– always honest and consistent in our approach to tackling any issues we face
The Trust has special day schools with provision ranging from age 2 -19. In addition to our school, Forward Education Trust also provides a range of other services to school and local authorities across the region.
About the School
Hallmoor School is a 4-19 Special School situated in the East of Birmingham within the Hodge Hill constituency. Our pupils come from all over Birmingham and some from neighbouring local authorities.